Ah, another important issue I forgot: the tab titles are 'fixed'
and therefore not i18n-capable, neither via resource bundles
nor <fmt:message>.

-- Ch.

Laurie Harper schrieb:
Christian Bollmeyer wrote:

This component is quite good, but requires JSP 2.0 (SimpleTag) and
has issues with Tiles (switch off JavaScript and see for yourself).

Damn, I was thinking this looked pretty promising 'til I read that... Can you expand at all? I only use Tiles fairly lightly so maybe it's something I could route around?

L.