What options do I have to output html on a jsp page on
the fly?  Basically, Im trying to avoid this kind of
logic:

<c:if test="${webProduct.productType == 'ABC'}">
onclick="selectAbc();"/>
</c:if>

Im guessing I may have to write custom tag libs to do
such a thing.  If possibly I'd like not too, and
rather  have view beans that I can access on the JSP
and get the html somehow.  Something like what I have
below (ex. using something like ${planView.htmlOutput}
where planView is just a POJO and htmlOutput is a
property that can generate the html accordingly based
on the html type):

        <c:forEach var="classification"
items="${userContainer.classificationList}">
                        Name: <c:out value="${classification.name}" /> <br>
                <c:forEach var="productView"
items="${classification.productViewList}">
                        Plan: <c:out value="${productView.name}" /> <br>
                        <c:forEach var="planView"
items="${productView.planList}">
                                <c:out value="${planView.htmlOutput}" /><br>
                        </c:forEach>

                </c:forEach>
        </c:forEach>

I wasnt planning on generating the html but because I
need to build a different list of products/plans and
dynamically change the layout depending on the user, I
dont think I have a choice.  Any help or examples that
deals with generating html on the fly is appreciated.
Thanks.

Jadeler