Hi,

i am trying to access nested properties on a jsp page like this:

   <nested:nest property="foo" >
      <nested:text property="bar" />
   </nested:nest>

On my ActionFormY associated with this jsp, of course i have an
instance Foo foo (which can be set and gotten by getFoo(), setFoo(..) )
and which has correct Foo.getBar() and Foo.setBar(..) methods.

I prepopulate this form from an action like:
ActionFormY actionForm = newActionFormY();
Foo foo = new Foo();
foo.setBar("bar");
actionForm.setFoo(foo);
request.setAttribute("actionFormY", foo);

So far so good, when i access the page, the correct prepopulated
values are displayed. However, when i submit the page, i keep getting
this error message: "javax.servlet.ServletException:
BeanUtils.populate", "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No bean
specified". Yes, my names and formbean-names in struts-config.xml
are correct :)

Any hints? thanks for your time.
Koen