Using Validator in struts 1.2
 Problem:
 I have a form that has two rows of data: The first column is a "radio"
button and its value is either "new" or "old"
See mimic form below
 So the user must select either the new or existing but not both. No big
deal. Problem is for each row, there are two columns that are required: Here
is a kind of visual
 () OLD text1[ put your data here ] text2[ put data here]
or
() NEW text1[ put your data here ] text2[ put data here]
  Here is how the form kind of lays out.
 <form>
<input type="radio" name="URL" value="new">
 <input type="text" value="newText1">
 <input type="text" value="newText2">
 or
<input type="radio" name="UR"" value="old">
 <input type="text" value="oldText1">
 <input type="text" value="oldText2">
 The user will select only one radio, but I must make sure that its row
members are valid.
 So in the validator I need to find out whether new or existing was clicked,
and based upon that, I need to ensure that the two members belonging to that
row are valid. Not empty.
 Make sense?