Hi all,

I am using Struts 1.2.7, under Tomcat 5.0.25.

I have a JSP within my struts application which I ultimately want to have output some checkboxes (using <html:multibox>).

Other areas of my application use LabelValueBean with <html:multibox> and <bean:write> just fine.

However, this particular area of my application has a few differing requirements and is not behaving the way I had hoped.

The key difference is that this particular area of the application involves a FormBean which is shared across several pages, and is stored in session scope.

I think that the action is correct in adding the Form like so:

request.getSession().setAttribute("myForm", myForm);

The JSP which acts as the view for the action can display attributes from the form if I refer to them using JSTL tags, but if I refer to the same attributes through struts tags, e.g.

<logic:iterate id="myLabelValueBean" name="myForm" property="myLabelValueBeans">
<bean:write name="myLabelValueBean" property="label" scope="session" />
</logic:iterate>

the page finishes loading and displays nothing at all.

I've seen behaviour like this in the past when a list is not being populated, but I am quite certain that this is not the case.

Does anyone have any advice on what else I should be looking out for? (Logging to enable? etc.)

This is the third project using Struts that I have worked on, so I hope this does not turn out to be a "newbie" issue :)

--
Stephen