On Nov 2, 2005, at 6:51 AM, Rodolfo GarcĂ­a Esteban/CYII wrote:
I have a problem with tiles, I have four tile`s frames: a head, a menu, a content and a foot. I load all the frames from a JSP which is generic I need to pass parameters from the content frame to the menu frame, I have
tried some alternatives without success. I would appreciatte any help.

What are some of the alternatives you've tried? Are the parameters you are passing part of the Tile definition or stored somewhere else?

One caveat: You should never rely on the order of Tiles being processed in a template. For example suppose you have a menu tile and a content tile. If you add a request attribute in the content tile, hoping it will be available in the menu tile, it won't work if the menu tile has already been processed. But you can set something in the request before the template is invoked (i.e. in your Action if you're using Struts).

Greg