The web site was recently reorganised and Google's still catching up with its indexes. Glad you found the page you needed.

For the record, 'Commons Validator' is the general-purpose validation framework andd 'Struts Validator' is the component in Struts that wraps Commons Validator. The docs you found at the URL below should give you all you need to get started.

L.

Rafael Nami wrote:
Just for the record, I've tried to search about Validator in Struts docs
yesterday, and it wasn't finding the page(405 error), but today is working
fine. The link is
http://struts.apache.org/struts-doc-1.2.x/userGuide/dev_validator.html.

Best Regards

Rafael Mauricio Nami