Hello !

I have a problem with accessing LOCALE in my TAG class. When I want to get LOCALE in my ACTION class I use :

request.getSession().getAttribute(Globals.LOCALE_KEY) - and it works fine

in my TAG class I use :

pageContext.getSession().getAttribute(Globals.LOCALE_KEY) - it is null

This is the fragment of my code :
"if(pageContext.getSession().getAttribute(Globals.LOCALE_KEY)!=null)
               {
loc=(Locale)pageContext.getSession().getAttribute(Globals.LOCALE_KEY);
                   lwriter.print("SESSION LOCALE");
               }
               else
               {