On 11/3/05, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>
> the dev list) on a grade. That being said, I would *not* assume 1.0.0 would
> be anything other than an alpha. This is not necessarily an issue about
> quality, it's more about API stability. I don't want to lock down quite
> everything yet, until people have had a chance to try things out.
<snap/>

I know we've spent few cycles deciding names/version numbers recently,
so I'm not going to dwell on this beyond this email, but given the
above, would you consider a 0.1.0 (or 0.5.0) first release?

That, atleast in my mind, is more along the lines of your statement
above and conveys "not wanting to lock down just yet" very well. I'd
like to see a Shale release too, don't get me otherwise.

-Rahul