Nick Heudecker wrote:

I didn't know people were still using Strutsdoc. I should probably start
maintaining it again.
Bah, maintainence is for the weak.

I would like to see what the generated output looks like, though, to see if I should use it as opposed to my Ruby program that generates essentially the same type of information with fun cross-linking and will snarf up javadoc-like info from JSP files as well. If I ever have time or anybody has interest I'll make it available and add some stuff for error-checking struts apps (within strict boundaries; I don't have _that_ much time!)

Dave