On Tue, November 8, 2005 1:37 am, Pham Anh Tuan said:
> PS: if I want to change whether or not jsessionid is used, I must config
> container ? .... Do you have any document which instruct me how to
> reconfig
> container :(, if you had, plz show me, uh :") ... thank you :")

I'm assuming it's possible, it would seem bizarre if it wasn't.  In either
case though, it's going to be container-specific, so you'd either have to
ask on the appropriate list, or look through the docs.  I use Tomcat and
Websphere on a regular basis myself, and I don't know how to do it off the
top of my head on either.

Frank