Hi
I have developed a web application using struts, it
has about 50 action class, about 30 servlets for
applet servlet communication and about 90 jsp.
Now there is another person who wants to host this
application and he wants to know "How much heavy the
application is"
So how do i answer him, is there some kind of
measurement we can use to gauge this application, or
how do we know how much amount of memory is it going
to consume.
My best bet is, there wont be more 75 people logged to
this application at any given point

Any suggestions on answering this question

Ashish