Jim Reynolds wrote:
I want to try and use some client-side validation on a project. I have used
the server-side quite a bit in the past. Anyway, I found an example of how
this would work, and the first thing it shows is a taglib include like so:
 '<[EMAIL PROTECTED] uri="/tags/struts-validator" prefix="validator" %>'
  Anyway, I have build all my projects from the "blank" struts war file, and
do not see any validator.tld file anywhere. I am unsure of exactly what I am
looking for here. Could someone give me some guidance on this?

I don't know what example you were looking at, but as far as I know there is no taglib or TLD file for client-side validation. You just need to include the <html:javascript> tag (and add an onsubit handler to your <html:form>).

See the tag documentation [1], referenced from the main validator documentation [2], for details.

L.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/struts-doc-1.2.x/userGuide/struts-html.html#javascript
[2] http://struts.apache.org/struts-doc-1.2.x/userGuide/dev_validator.html