Martin Cooper wrote:

Bzzt! Wrong, sorry. ;-) Firefox 1.5 has native SVG support.

No wrong here; I know 1.5 has SVG, but it's still an RC, so I don't care. I'm rarely impressed by release candidates. The Firefox I and most consumers are running doesn't.

<mild-rant>
I'm always irritated by things like "Ah, but it _does_ support that" even if it's in an alpha, experimental branch, because in reality, it _doesn't_ support it. In theory, Firefox supports anything you want, because you can write a plugin. Just like Eclipse has macros because somebody wrote a thin wrapper around bean shell. Until something goes into general release it's not supported.
</mild-rant>

Dave