Lets say I have the following multibox:

<c:forEach items="${myForm.groups}" var="groups" >

<c:out value="${groups.groupName}"/> <br/>

</c:forEach>

I have a List of POJOs with a name and a boolean value for each POJO.  I want
to change the boolean value to true if a user check marks a specific item in
the List.

If I wasn't in struts I could easily do this if I were using a Servlet. But how
and where do I read through each POJO in the List changing the POJO instance
variable to true if someone check marks it?