Good day.  I am new to Struts, and while I am coming up to speed, I'm
still struggling with what are surely common idioms.

In a JSP, I want to output, say, a <td> element body conditionally based
on a given bean property.

In pseudocode, I want

if bean.property == true
   print <td> X </td>
else
   print <td> Y </td>

I examined the Struts Logic tags, but found no if/else construct, and
I suspect there is a good reason for this.

Does Struts culture encourage me to somehow move the solution into the
bean itself, or is there a informed, stylish way to deal with this in
the JSP?

Thank you.