Hello. I am new to Struts and would like some advice. Is it better to use one form bean to capture data from several forms that are being submitted in succession or to use one form bean per form (i.e. multiple form beans)? What are the advantages or disadvantages of either approach? Also, I would appreciate if you would forward me to documents on the web, book chapters, etc., that discuss this in detail. Thank you.

- Asad