No one??

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
11/15/2005 04:15 PM
Please respond to

user@struts.apache.org
cc

Subject
indexed properties and validation

I've got a form with an indexed propety contained in an array list, with
values such as ssn. It has four accessor methods
List getDependents()
DependentForm getDependent(int i)
void setDependents(List l)
void setDependent(int i, DependentForm form)

The validator makes an ActionError with a key of dependents[x].ssn if
there's an error for a given row's ssn, but when the the html tags check
errorStyleClass (or any of the others) it checks for dependent[x].ssn.
>From what I understand this is common knowledge and the solution is to
call both sets of getters and setters the same thing. However, I dont like

the method signatures. I was wondering if anyone found a solution to this
other than changing the method signatures.

Mario