Lionel,

probably DOCTYPE which u have given in your xml file is not matching with
the DOCTYPE in your struts.jar that why its trying to connect it to
internet.

check you DOCTYPE in xml and DTD in struts.jar.

"Lionel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: news <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/17/2005 04:46 PM
Please respond to

user@struts.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Can't build project because of unavailable dtd

Lionel wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Hi have a web project using struts.
> This morning, I've had problems to build this project be built because
> jakarta.apache.org has been unavailable for few minutes: eclipse
> tries to access the online dtd and gets blocked.
> The only way to be able to work is to disable xml validation, kill
> eclipse and start it again.
> Why doesn't it try to get the dtd from the struts.jar in web-inf/lib ?

wrong group selected: it was for the WTP group.
Sorry.