My actionForm has an ArrayList of objects that I display in my JSP for update
using indexed properties (see below JSP code):

                <logic:iterate id="objectVO" name="FormConfig"
property="objectCollection" type="com.xxx.MyType">

indexed="true" />

indexed="true" />

                </logic:iterate>

My Action Form looks like this:

                public ArrayList getObjectCollection() {return
objectCollection;}

                public void setObjectCollection(ArrayList p_ObjectCollection)
{objectCollection= p_ObjectCollection;}

                public void setObjectVO(int index, MyType  p_object)
{objectCollection.set(index, p_object);}

                public MyType getObjectVO(int i) {return (MyType)
objectCollection.get(i);}

The object class has a String property and an int property.

The information gets displayed properly and updated properly when valid data is
entered. However, if the user enters a non-numeric value for the intProperty
field, the int property in the object in the ArrayList in my actionForm gets
set to 0. Is there a way to trap this situation or to a way to avoid this from
happening?

Thanks for your help