Hi,

Most probably your page is gettnig cached by the browser. try

<head>
<META content=0 http-equiv=expires>
<META content=no-cache http-equiv=Pragma>
<META content=no-cache http-equiv=Cache-Control>
<META content=no-store http-equiv=Cache-Control>
</head>

or

<%
response.setHeader("pragma", "no-cache");
response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-store");
response.setDateHeader("Expires", 0);
%>

to keep your browser from caching the page and see if it works.

HTH.

ATTA