To: <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: help for changing the language, locale

Well,

that's really easy, just do:

"request.getSession().setAttribute(Globals.LOCALE_KEY, new locale(languageCode));"

in your action, where languageCode is the locale you wish to use.

Cheers

Danny

Miren Urkijo schrieb:
HEllo y havo one struts aplicaicon.
if into the borwser i change the locale, into the browser properties, my application load the properties files well. i am thinking for making onw struts action for changing the language, thelocale but i dont knows how to change it.
can anybody says me how must i make it?
thanks