Hi,
Shouldnt session.invalidate() log me out?
  request.getSession().invalidate();
try {
response.sendRedirect("home.jsp");
} catch (IOException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}
 I am using JAAS Basic authentication on tomcat. When the above code is
executed and the redirection happens back, i expected that login box will
pop up again asking me my user id and password. But nothing of this sort is
happening.
 When I first time hit the home.jsp .. the box pops up and authenticates me.
Should I not expect the same behavior from the above code. which first
invalidates my present session and then sends a redirect to the home.jsppage?
 Can someone throw some light on what is happening?
 Thanks.
Raghu