Laurie Harper napisał(a):
Jakub Królikowski wrote:

Hello!

I'm new in Struts.

I don't know how to write such code using Struts (version in html):

<head>
<title>Simple Forward</title>
</head>
  You can rename the source html file and it allways will works!!!
<form name="test" method="get" onsubmit="javascript: this.action=document.location">
    type a text and type "Enter" : <input type="text" name="text">
  </form>

You can put it into any .html file and named it as you want - it will allways works.

I want to use Struts Action and Struts Form - I want to handle form values in action servlet. I don't know how to forward in action to input page, when I don't know its name? After that I need all form parameters to be printed in url - like in my example which simply uses GET submit method. How to do it with Struts Action?

I'm not sure I followed all that. To answer the question I can see:

- to forward to the input page in an action, use code like the following:

    return mapping.getInputForward();

You define what the 'input page' is with the 'input' attribute of your action mapping in struts-config.xml. By default, this will do a server-side redirect, so the browser's location bar will keep whatever URL it had to invoke your action.

L..

But the input page in struts-config.xml cannot be set dynamicaly. I don't
know the name of input page. It could be whatever, it will change. Any
idea?

K.