I've heard of a few people using AjaxTags (from Java Web Parts) in production, or at least getting ready to move to production, and they have had great success with it. I am myself preparing to use it in prod for the first time in the next month or so. It does *appear* to be pretty stable at this point.

Frank

netsql wrote:
Self reply:

Has anyone used Rico or Dojo or DWR and or Frank's thing made it to production? comments? Urls?
Rico demo looks cool.

.V

netsql wrote:

I re-read it.