From: Bouvet Konsulent [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 9:46 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Re:nested Sets

thanks for the answer! I have tried to follow your suggestions, but I can not
get Struts to populate my Hibernate POJOs... This is the code I am using:
MyForm.java: private Set Bs; //this also has a getter and setter B.java (which
is a Hibernate-generated POJO) contains e.g. the following property private
String formulaPart; //this also has a getter and setter my A.hbm.xml contains
the following: my B.hbm.xml contains the following: and in my jsp I try to do
the following: when submitting the form, the value in B (formulaPart) is not
updated. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for your help! cheers, pj Danny
wrote: >You just have to organize something like >seto of B's in yur A and set
of C's in your B. >This has to be done per Hibernate ( 's in hibernate.cfg.xml
and List >getters setters in DAO Classes). >When you've done this, you can
iterate all the attributes without big >prob's. After user submiting new
values, struts will change the beans in >the ActionForm, where your tables-DAO
are stored. After that you have to >call your Hibernate persistance manager and
persist the changes.

Broadband interface (RIA) + mail box saftey =
http://Struts_User_List.roomity.com
*Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet.