> By the way, I think "RUNTIME" and "ignore" are the same kind of id, ie
> template directives so maybe if you add some more directives in the
> future (like "content"), it would be important to have a naming
> convention to not confuse the users.

Yep, they are the same kind of template directives but the "RUNTIME" only
applies to the Clay component and it can be used with XML, HTML and JSP
composition where "ignore" is more inline with the "content" and "remove"
directives that you talked about.  I agree, good naming and doc makes a
difference:-)

Gary