From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:41 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: [Shale] Clay - Links not working

Hi

I am having trouble getting the links in my test/template application working.
I can see that it submits, but it is only redisplaying the same page. I can
access the pages by writing in the URI in the browser, so they are working.

My navigation looks like this:

<a jsfid="commandLink" action="home" allowBody="true" immediate="true">Home</a>
<a jsfid="commandLink" action="page2" allowBody="true"
immediate="true">Page2</a> <br />
<a jsfid="commandLink" action="page3" allowBody="true"
immediate="true">Page3</a> <br />

and I have the following navigation rule:

  <navigation-rule>

    <from-view-id>*</from-view-id>
    <navigation-case>
      <from-outcome>home</from-outcome>
      <to-view-id>/page1.xml</to-view-id>
    </navigation-case>

    <navigation-case>
      <from-outcome>page2</from-outcome>
      <to-view-id>/clayxml/page2.xml</to-view-id>
    </navigation-case>

    <navigation-case>
      <from-outcome>page3</from-outcome>
      <to-view-id>/clayxml/page3.xml</to-view-id>
    </navigation-case>

  </navigation-rule>

I have set the ClayViewHandlerCommand in my chain-config, and I have tried
setting javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX to both .html & .xml to no avail.

Any ideas?

Hermod

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB NOR cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.