Hi,

Can someone please help solve the following problems?

Query 1:

I am trying to access an action through a hyperlink and provide some
parameters through query string. This action forwards to a JSP, whose
URL reads something like
http://servername:port/rd/masters/SetupEditJobProfileAction.do?id0=13. I
have added validations on this JSP through DynaValidator Framework. Now
if the user feeds some incorrect input, the user is taken to the same
JSP with the errors listed but the URL doesn't have the query string
attached anymore, i.e., the URL becomes something like,
http://servername:port/rd/masters/SetupEditJobProfileAction.do which is
causing errors in my code.

Could someone please suggest how to keep the query string (request
parameters) intact even when validation errors are caught and displayed
on the JSP?

Query 2:

Can I use user defined classes while initializing form fields using Dyna
Action?

E.g., Can I write something like,

<form-bean name="ChangePasswordForm"
type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">

      <form-property name="date" type="java.lang.String"
initial="rd.admin.DateFormat.getDate()"/>

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shivani