Yeah but this type of list is not supported unfortunately. I guess I will
have to create a new display for the list component.

But I still think forEach component is a must when you need to create a new
component wich is just an aggreation of some other components.It's a good
mean to provide an easy and fast way to developpers to create simple panels
without having to write all the Java code and understand the JSF API
necessary to create custom components.

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada