Frank W. Zammetti wrote:

what does this AJAX module offer that can't be accomplished outside Shale with little difficulty? I ask because, AJAX being nothing but normal HTTP requests, is inherently supported by any web framework in existence today. Oh, don't get me wrong, there are some niceties that a framework could offer... automatic parsing of XML for instance... but aside from extras like that, there's nothing special about AJAX.

http://struts.apache.org/struts-shale/shale-core/apidocs/org/apache/shale/remote/package-frame.html

What's special about Ajax, that is fundamentaly diferent from the past is that it renders on the client side. It's a steping stone to future.
It opens the door to client side.
w/ a dynamic view (Ajax to JDNC, or JDNC + embeded browser inside, etc.) it be nice to have a stable middle layer. Spring I find to heavy, and I CoR centric so... I will try to integrate SHale for my project and I hope it works for me. Struts makes 0 sense for my current project.

(this may not make sense but it does to me and I find related:
"I think Bass is best beer". Anyone who drinks other lesser beers, is lesser than me. :-) Where's the Miller girls in the fountin? Note, this is an illustration, if you don't have Bass in your fridge, I'll drink what you have in the fridge, realy!)

.V