Does the JSP have a html:form tag in it that has the action attribute set to an action mapping that has the action form as the value of the 'name' parameter? Otherwise, what scope is the action form in?

-Richard

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
HI,
I have an action form, an action and a couple of jsp pages bound
together in tiles.  I'm trying to access a property of the action form
from the jsp and get the following error generated:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find bean under name
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN
        at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.SelectTag.calculateMatchValues(SelectTag.java:240)
The action can access the form bean fine.  What do I need to do for the
jsp to pick it up?
chhum