If I understand this correctly Struts is doing the correct thing.  It
should go to http://localhost/context/MyAction.do and not
http://localhost/context/path/MyAction.do

If you really must have path in your URL, then maybe you should put
that in your action path:

<action path="/path/SendLink" input="/popup/sendlink.jsp"
parameter="/popup/sendlink.jsp"
type="com.edirect.pl.app.cmsold.struts.control.SendLink"
name="SendLinkForm">
        <forward name="send" path="/popup/sendlink.jsp"/>
</action>

I use this for things like all my reports have a
path="/Report/TestReport"

This will then show up like this:
http://localhost/context/Report/TestReport.do

Gary

> I do this, but struts still forwarding me to
> "http://localhost/context/MyAction.do"; - not
> "http://localhost/context/path/MyAction.do";. And I have defined:

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/12/2005 4:24 AM >>>
> Could you post your complete action mapping and
> your corresponding Action (or only the important parts?)

FormBean:
<form-bean name="SendLinkForm"
type="com.edirect.pl.app.cmsold.struts.form.SendLinkForm"/>

Action:
<action path="/SendLink" input="/popup/sendlink.jsp"
parameter="/popup/sendlink.jsp"
type="com.edirect.pl.app.cmsold.struts.control.SendLink"
name="SendLinkForm">
        <forward name="send" path="/popup/sendlink.jsp"/>
</action>

and i my action SendLink.execute:

return mapping.findForward("send");

Thanks.

Andy

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
proprietary information and may be used only by the person or entity to which
it is addressed. If the reader of this email/fax is not the intended recipient
or his or her agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you have received
this email/fax in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message
and deleting this email or destroying this facsimile immediately.