To: <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: Ideas needed for SSL problem

Well I really tried to solve this one,
but finaly "redirect true" for all actions aviable from under the HTTPS part was the only solution... I mean, finally, HTTPS and HTTP is something like 2 different servers, I don't really think you can move around there without redirect...

Btw, what do you mean with "foobared"?

If anyone have a good solution, you're welcome (but pls not SSLEXT, too much troubles with that one...)

Cheers,

Danny

Jim Reynolds schrieb:
Hello,

I have got a problem. I have created a struts module that fits into an
existing java model 1 architecture webapp.