Cc: "Garner, Nigel M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: Back Button Problem..

Thanks for your time.But i can't use Appuse at this time because my project
ready for production(Except this problem).

Priya

On 12/16/05, Garner, Nigel M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You could always use a ServletFilter to make sure that users never have
access to pages that you don't want them to. By checking for a user
object or something like the sessionState object then you could
determine whether or not the user is logged in. If not then it will
allow you to redirect the user to where ever you want.

I have used them on a number of occasion for this purpose and I think
the struts appfuse projected (see struts.sourceforge.net) provide a
downloadable implementation.

Thanks
Nigel