But I have different buttons with the same name "Change" ;(

                      David Delbecq

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           To:       "Struts Users
Mailing List" <user@struts.apache.org>
                                               cc:

                      12/21/2005 03:26         Subject:  Re: Same action with
multiple submit buttons
                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

If you want same action, but different submit buttons, your other
possiblity is DispatchAction +
buttons like this:

<input type="submit" name="dispatch" value="add"/>
<input type="submit" name="dispatch" value="delete"/>
<input type="submit" name="dispatch" value="commit"/>

Doesn't use javascript, but can be very cumbersome with
internationalization.

<user@struts.apache.org>                         |
>   |       cc:
|
>   |       Subject:  Re: Same action with multiple submit buttons
|

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

> Have a hidden attribute called method.
>
> Assign this param with the method name u need to call in the
> DispatchAction Class based on the Button you have clicked and submit
> the
> form.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Pazhanikanthan. P
> Project Leader,
> Caritor (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
> Madras - 600 006
> Mob: 9886152717
> Extn: 40123
>

> "Shiby Maria John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 12/21/2005 03:02 PM
> Please respond to
> "Struts Users Mailing List" <user@struts.apache.org>

> cc
>
> Subject
> Same action with multiple submit buttons
>

> Hi,
> Thnaks for the tip reg LookupDispatchAction, but the problem is that
> have the same name for different buttons in the same form.
> In that case, how will I know which button submitted that action??

David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium

-
Pingouins dans les champs, hiver méchant