Thanks for your response Rick.Sorry for not specifying the problem
clearly.Ijust copied and pasted the the code in
JSP.I missed the following code in my JSP

*<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-nested";
prefix="nested"%>*
**
Now it works.

One more thing iam a big fan of your Struts Tutorials.I always refer your
tutorials to my friends.Thanks again for your response.

Priya