The nightly builds for the upcoming Struts EL 1.3.0 release are here:

* http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/trunk/nightly/struts-el/

The best available version is bundled with the Struts 1.2.8 release:

* http://struts.apache.org/download.cgi

The libaries are labeled struts-bean-el, struts-html-el, and so forth.

The Struts 1.2.8 documention for EL is here:

* http://struts.apache.org//struts-doc-1.2.8/faqs/struts-el.html

-- HTH, Ted.
http://www.husted.com/poe/