Hello again,

I found that the request data are still available into the second action.
I can get my parameter data from the request and not from the form
object into my execute method.

Instead of doing this in normal case :

ProListSelectionForm proListSelectionForm = (ProListSelectionForm)form;
String myId= proListSelectionForm.getId();

I must do this :

if(request.getParameterMap().containsKey("myid"))
            myId = request.getParameter("myid");

It seems that the TilesRequestProcessor doesn't redispatch the
form-bean to my second action.
I need confirmation from a struts expert about this strange topic.

Thanks

--

hicham ABASSI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]