----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Husted" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:49 PM

The Action  framework doesn't support browser detection
out-oif-the-box. But, you could check the HTTP request flags from the
Action to determine the browser, and then forward to another version
of the page that didn't use client-side validation or used custom
validation.

You might want to report the ie6 issue to the Commons Validator team.

* http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/validator/issue-tracking.html

-- HTH, Ted.
http://www.husted.com/poe/