Hi all:

I am back working with Shale after setting it down for a while. So anyway,
I am trying to get my first dialog to work by making a trivial Search and
Cancel button. Here's what i have in dialog-config.xml:

<dialog name="Search Contacts"
            start="SearchHome">

    <view name="SearchHome"
           viewId="/search.jsp">

      <transition outcome="search.find"
                      target="SearchHome"/>
      <transition outcome="cancel"
                   target="Exit"/>
    </view>

    <end name="Exit"
          viewId="/worklist.jsp">
    </end>
</dialog>

My /menu.jsp (via tiles mapping) has:

<h:commandLink id="searchStartMenu" action="dialog:Search Contacts">
        <h:outputText value="Search" />
</h:commandLink>

However, clicking on Search gives me nasty errors:
[ERROR] [faces] - Servlet.service() for servlet faces threw exception
<java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Search
Contacts>java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Search Contacts
        at
org.apache.shale.dialog.faces.DialogNavigationHandler.start(DialogNavigationHandler.java:446)
        at
org.apache.shale.dialog.faces.DialogNavigationHandler.handleNavigation(DialogNavigationHandler.java:183)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:84)

etc..

Do I need to configure anything else? Or am I running into trouble because
I am using tiles?

(I am working with the nightly struts-shale build dated today).

Thanks in advance,
Geeta