On 1/7/06, Frank W. Zammetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ted Husted wrote:
> > An expert uses the best tool for the job. A journeyman wants one size
> > to fit all.
>
> Blessed are those who get to make such decisions.  There are
> unfortunately many shops that decide what the proper technologies are
> *before* any project kicks off, all in the name of "standardization".

And some shops even standardize on details like which IDE everyone
*must* use. :)

Happily, before long, an enterprise will be able to standardize on
Apache Struts, and some lucky developers will be able to at least
choose the best Struts tool for the job. Perhaps one day we won't have
to type cast every problem as a nail.

-Ted.