Bogdan Paduraru wrote:
I'm trying to run a Struts application built with Ant. Ant makes me the
war file, I copy it under application directory in webapps of Tomcat
server. When I try to run something from my browser it tells me the
resource I call is unavailable. When I deploy the application unpacked
from the war file , it runs nicely, no problems. Can you tell me what
should I do on Tomcat configuration to run war correctly?

You should enable Tomcat Manager application. When you do that, you can see all the applications on the server, so you can check if the application is deployed or not.

Did you try to restart server after deployment of WAR file?

Regards,
Ognjen