Java Web Parts can do this:

http://javawebparts.sourceforge.net

And your in luck! The cookbook comes with an example of doing precisely this. Download it here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=140728&package_id=167877&release_id=366815

Frank

Ashish Kulkarni wrote:
Hi
I have a jsp where there are 2 drop down boxes,
I want to populate the value in second drop down box
depending on the selection of first dropdown box,
Suppose onClick event on first dropdown box i call a
struts Action  using AJAX, this Action class populates
the Form bean and sends it back to How can in ajax i can access this form bean, get the
data, once i get the data i can update drop down using
DHTML,
Is there some framework or tutorial for doing this.
I am populating form bean to make this application
workable in non AJAX supporting browser also, and all
my existing application is written this way and i dont
want to change a lot in it

Ashish

A$HI$H

.