Thanks for the replies.

Here is more info on the problem that I am having.

I used the DynaValidatorForm in the form beans in
order not to explicitly code the form beans. Also, I
tried to do both client-side(javascript) and
server-side validations. The client side validation
worked. The javascript catches if I try to submit an
empty form. However, if I remove the client side
validation and have only the server-side validation,
the validation does'nt seem to occur . It is not
throwing the error back to the input page. Instead, it
starts performing the action as if the form is valid
eventhough it is empty.

Any help to solve this is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Maha