Rivka Shisman wrote:
> Can you please send an example code of overloading the processRoles
> method? And also the relevant part in struts config file?

Too busy right now, but
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/11/10/ExtendingStruts.html might
give you enough info to start on your own.

As a rough guide, what I've done in the past is set the 'roles'
attribute to a comma-separated list of rules (as opposed to supplying a
single role for JAAS). Each user will have a collection of roles
associated with them stored in a session user object. In my custom
processRoles code I'll compare user roles vs. action roles and see if
there's a match.

Dave