Hello. I am using the select and options tags in one of my JSP pages. My first option has the value attribute set to an empty string (i.e. value='') and the second option has the value attribute equal to 0 (i.e. value="0"). For some reason, when the page is accessed the first time by a user, the default selected value is the second option instead of the first option. Does anyone why this is the case? Thanks.

- Asad