Craig McClanahan schrieb:
On 1/15/06, Deepa Khetan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!
My application requires, "per-session cookie" to be enabled on client
browser. How can i determine in my java code if it is enabled or not!
Deepa

There is only one test that is useful for this ... set a cookie on one
response, and see if that cookie comes back in on the subsequent request.
There is absolutely no way to know, from a current request, whether or not
cookies are enabled for *your* webapp.

Craig McClanahan

Hm. So I understand request.isRequestedSessionIdFromCookie() is
presumed to be useless, then? Why exactly?

-- Chris.