Thanks for you time Frank

//AJAX is nothing but some Javascript on the client, and something on the
server that
//knows what do with an AJAX request (which is just an HTTP request in the
end).

How can i implement the following code using AJAX

// code starts
<HTML>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
alert('Hi');
</SCRIPT>
</HTML>

// code ends

By using javascript i just need a javascript supported browser and
notepad(or any Editor).Iam very sorry if some one feels it as a dumb
question.