Dah. I feel like such an idiot. I didn't think to look in the servlet javadocs. Thanks a bunch. I really *appreciate* it.

Michael Jouravlev wrote:
On 1/19/06, Keith Fetterman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I need to parse the http parameters/values contained in a URL have them
placed into a Map.  I will then replace specific parameters and feed the
Map to an <html:link/> tag.  Is there a utility class in Struts that
would do this?  Or some other open source third party library that can
do this?

This is not a hard class to write, but it seems like it would be a
common function that would be needed since the <html:link> and

I googled for a solution and looked in the Struts documentation, but I
can't find anything.  Your help is appreciated it.

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/javax/servlet/ServletRequest.html#getParameterMap()